• Motivate High Performance: Understanding factors that influence performance, and motivate for excellent job performance
• Strategic Performance Standards: Establishing performance standards that support the organization's strategic objectives
• Effective Methodologies: Designing a performance appraisal system that provides meaningful feedback to employees, balancing thoroughness
with ease of administration
• Recognition and Communication: Integrating performance management and compensation to ensure fair, transparent and motivating
• Ensuring Success: Understanding why performance appraisals fail and developing approaches to ensure success
• Coaching and mentoring: Training for managers on giving meaningful, continuous feedback, and being a mentor to achieve performance goals
• Legal Compliance: Adhering to the laws regarding performance appraisals, documenting discipline, corrective action, and preparing for termination.